- About Us
- ICSOBA 2018
- Past Events
- ICSOBA 2017
- Contact Us
TRAVAUX – ICSOBA Conference Proceedings
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement:
1. Editorial Board
- TRAVAUX Proceedings have the Editorial Board, as well as the Board of Directors, whose members are recognized experts in the field. The full names and affiliations of the members are provided on the ICSOBA website (www.ICSOBA.org).
- The ICSOBA website provides contact information for the Editorial Office and the Board of Directors.
2. Authors and Authors responsibilities
- There are no fees or charges that are required for manuscript processing and/or publishing materials in the TRAVAUX. Templets for abstracts and papers, as well as the submission procedures are clearly stated on the website before authors begin preparing their manuscript for submission.
- All authors are obliged to participate in peer review process.
- All authors have significantly contributed to the research.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- List of references, financial support.
- It is forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
3. Peer-review process
- All of a TRAVAUX’s technical content has to be subjected to peer-review.
- Peer-review is defined as obtaining advice on individual manuscripts from reviewers’ experts in the field.
- The requirements from a manuscript are clearly described on the ICSOBA website.
- Judgment should be objective.
- Reviewers should have no conflict of interest.
- Reviewers should point out relevant published work, which is not yet cited.
- Reviewed articles should be treated confidentially.
4. Publication ethics
- Publishers and editors shall take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- In no case shall TRAVAUX or its editors encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
- If a TRAVAUX’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct, the publisher or editor shall deal with allegations appropriately.
- TRAVAUX has guidelines for retracting or correcting articles when needed.
- Publishers and editors should always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
5. Copyright and Access
- Copyright and licensing information shall be clearly described on the ICSOBA website.
- The way in which TRAVAUX and individual articles are available to readers and whether there are associated subscriptions, or pay-per-view fees is stated.
- An ICSOBA’s plan for electronic backup and preservation of access to the TRAVAUX content, in the event a journal is no longer published, is clearly indicated.
7. Ownership and management
- Information about the ownership and/or management of TRAVAUX is clearly indicated on the ICSOBA website.
- Publishers shall not use organizational names that would mislead potential authors and editors about the nature of the journal’s owner.
- The ICSOBA website, including the text that it contains, shall demonstrate that care has been taken to ensure high ethical and professional standards.
9. Publishing schedule
- TRAVAUX is a serial pub
lication, the periodicity at which it publishes is clearly indicated on the ICSOBA website.
10. Name of journal
- The name: TRAVAUX of ICSOBA is unique and is not to be easily confused with another journal, or that might mislead potential authors and readers about the TRAVAUX origin or association with other journals.