- About Us
- ICSOBA 2017
- Contact Us
The International Committee for Study of Bauxite, Alumina & Aluminium (ICSOBA) has great honour to announce the 34th International Conference and Exhibition of ICSOBA. The event will be held in the Hotel Palace Royal in Quebec from 3 to 6 October, 2016 in cooperation with Rio Tinto and REGAL (Regroupement Aluminium – Aluminium Research Centre).
Objectives of the Conference are to:
• Review the status of bauxite, alumina and aluminium industries in the world with emphasis on Canada
- • Discuss promising research developments aimed at production, productivity and cost improvements
- • Highlight proposed Greenfield and Brownfield activities in the aluminium industry
- • Discuss developments in the field of environment and safety
- • Facilitate university students meeting with industry representatives
- • Update market aspects of bauxite, alumina and aluminium and their products
- • Provide an excellent opportunity to interact with international experts, scientists, engineers, technology suppliers, equipment manufacturers and representatives of aluminium industries the world over.
We look forward to seeing you at the ICSOBA-2016 Conference in Quebec in October.
Dr. Claude Vanvoren, Vice President
Strategic Projects, Technology and Project Development, Aluminium - Rio Tinto
Dr. Frank Feret, CEO, Vice President,